About The Company:
Castlecraft is a product-focused IT company, providing integrated cloud applications with feature modules made available as micro-services. The software applications we develop are owned and marketed by us under different product names. Currently, we are consulting IT companies to develop to improve their products. The two key sectors we focus on are Education and ERP systems for Electronic industries.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2020
Internship Period: 3 Months
Salary: Stipend of INR 7500 is provided in internship period.
Post Internship: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Post Completion of their graduation
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Will be working alongside the technology team as a full-stack web developer
- Operating in a flexible mode, you will be in charge of your individual tasks with the freedom to come up with design/implementation strategies under the guidance of senior team members.
Skill Set Required:
- Understanding the basic areas of computer science such as algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, databases
- Build and maintain good quality, high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Transform designs and wireframes into a high-quality source code
- Ensure the best possible performance and responsiveness of the front-end applications
- Test the code for reliability, robustness, and usability
- Implementing unit tests
- Be ready to learn new technologies and constantly improve
- Pre-placement offers will be extended to deserving candidates
- Beverages and snacks
- Flexible working hours
Last date to apply: 20/02/2020
- Technical Round
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 3 LPA