About The Company:
BaggageAI is a patent-pending artificial intelligence-based solution that ensures accuracy and efficiency in threat detection at security check-points. With robust & fast algorithms at its core, BaggageAI is able to detect prohibited items in real-time from x-ray baggage scanners with accurate, reliable, and powerful detection Operational since June 2015, it is headquartered in Pune with another office at Navi Mumbai.
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 10,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 4 LPA - INR 7 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Hands-on experience in creating REST APIs in Flask or Django.
- Deploy your changes to development and production servers frequently.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Integration of data storage solutions.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Skill Set Required:
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Experience of working in Linux environment.Highly Desirables
- Knowledge of React JS is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of AWS EC2, S3 , Lambda
- Knowledge of Docker
- Backend Python
- Short Technical Interview
- Assignment Round
- Interview based on Assignment
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0 Years
4 - 7 LPA