About the Company:
Aalam Info Solutions is a technology solutions and services company. We deliver offshore based state of the art software solutions and services for our global customers. We are specialized in Application Development, Application Management, Application Integration, Business intelligence. Our team holds expertise in achieving your project goals and rendering ideas for your business needs. We persuade ourselves to deliver solutions that scale up your business in volumes. We believe in constant learning and upgrade ourselves to modern trends. Aalam thrives to be a premium services provider in the industry by creating a value for your business needs. We trust in adopting the right combination of Technologies, People and Process.
Job location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Target Batch Passout: 2017/2018/2019
During Training Period: INR 5000 Per Month
Post Training : INR 2 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT), BCA/MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc. (CS/IT)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop applications based on Micro services architecture.
- Make use of tools: AWS, GIT, Nginx, Tomcat, Oracle, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Apache Spark, Selenium etc.
- Small cross functional development teams
- A high energy team with varied backgrounds and technology experience.
- Creative and fun atmosphere with a focus on getting things done in the best way.
- Product design and requirement understanding.
- Develop, optimize and troubleshoot both front-end and back-end code.
- Design visually compelling and highly usable interfaces and components.
- Develop highly scalable and high performance applications.
- Collaborate across teams including subject matter experts to deliver a high-quality products.
- Thrive in a fast-paced agile environment with ability to handle change.
- Multiple face to face interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
2 - 3 LPA