TPF Technologies is a global Smart-shoreTM Software and Technology Innovation company. We specialize in providing innovative and agile product development solutions from Fortune 500 firms to start-ups that are embracing a cloud first, and mobile first world. Established in 2003, we now have more than 1500 person years of experience among our team serving customers from our global offices. This has enabled us to perfect our methodologies, practices and delivery models to exceed global standards, in turn, helping us make practical contribution to increasing our clients' effectiveness and profitability.
Desired Experience: 3 - 7 years
Salary: Hike as per industry standards (Upto 10 LPA)
- Strong knowledge of .NET Frameworks
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, TFS)
- Proficient with Entity framework.
- Proficient with Angular 2+
- Good understanding of building web applications, class libraries etc.
Good To Have:
- Work experience on .Net core
- Work experience on EF Core
- Work experience on containers services/dockers
- Past working experience with a product company
- Experience in at least two full cycles of development from start to release and deployment at scale is a must.
Skill Set Required:
Asp .NET Entity Framework, Angular JS 2
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
3 - 7 Years
5 - 10 LPA