Climate Connect Technologies applies Artificial Intelligence (AI) forecasting techniques such as Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines and Gradient Boosting, to a range of opportunities within the evolving energy ecosystem. Climate Connect was founded in 2010 by Cambridge University alumni, after rapid growth the young company now has a team of 40+ people spread across 3 main locations: Delhi (India), Pune (India), Amsterdam (NL). We also run a carbon market intelligence platform, CaliforniaCarbon.info, and so have strong business interests and are firmly embedded in the energy networks on the US West Coast.
We build forecasting and optimization software for renewable energy and storage technologies to enable asset owners to see greater returns from their investments. This may be achieved through smart analytics to improve operational efficiency; dynamic forecast to reduce the costs of variable production; or when aligned with our proprietary price forecasting, increase revenue by selling directly though to markets. As such, we recruit across a range of different skill sets: engineers, software developers, pure mathematicians, meteorologists, economists, and those with a commercial understanding of energy markets.
Designation: Full Stack Developer
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 2+ Years
Education: BTECH/MCA in CS/IT
- Writing clean, well designed and scalable code for automation.
- Build robust and highly available servers.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain our core product software and databases, to ensure. strong optimisation and functionality.
- Follow and implement industry best practices.
- Develop and deploy new features.
- Facilitate procedures and tools as necessary.
- Maintaining comprehensive documentation as required.
- Sharing best practice with the team.
- Learn new technologies with help of team members and leaders
- Be a team player in a culturally diverse and multi-skilled team
- Contributing to technical and implementation discussions.
Skill Set Required:
- Should have experience in open source technology like (PHP, Python)
- Hands-on experience on MVC Framework (Laravel, Python Flask)
- Hands-on Experience on AngularJS/ReactJS,
- Web services knowledge is must (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and techniques using PHP and Python
- Ability to learn new tools and technologies
- Should have good experience in database designing.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and NoSQL scripting and database administration
- Sound understanding of OOPs and MVC development
- MYSQL and Mongo DB knowledge is the must
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications
- Should be able to identify and mitigate security related threats to the application.
- Sound knowledge of database designing and application architecture planning for Core & MVC projects
- Good debugging skills with browser extensions & server tools
- Responsible for solving complex technical issues and giving quick solutions
- Provide quick and simple technical solutions
- Ensure quality projects are delivered within defined timelines
- Design new frameworks, Debug and modify existing frameworks
- Maintain databases to ensure strong optimization and functionalities
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such Git
Notice Period: Not more than 30 days
- Face to Face
2 - 5 Years
4.2 - 8.4 LPA