About the Company:
We create technology with a purpose: to make drones better for everyone, everywhere. WeDoSky is focused on building software for solar, agriculture, mining, city development, etc. industries for surveying faster, cheaper, easier, and better. And. Our products look marvellous.
Job location:New Delhi
Desired Experience: 1-3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2016
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA to INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization:B.TECH/B.E (C.S/I.T)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Looking for a person who loves to engineer design specs into usable interactions.
- Translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Work with the core team at WeDoSky to understand and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Requires a candidate who is extremely motivated, dedicated, and passionate about entrepreneurship
Last date to apply: 08 December 2017
- Face To Face Interview
1 - 3 Years
4 - 5 LPA