About The company
Qyk, is a company founded by 4 IIT graduates whose aim is to build a solution for hiring a local service provider.
It is a young at heart, rapidly growing and budding organization, which gives candidate the exposure to multiple product verticals within its system. At Qyk, they believe that in order for us to reach our goals, we must follow the tenets of transparency and maintain a consistent level of integrity in everything we do. They are passionate about quality and believe in uncompromising professionalism at all levels.
Job Profile: Frontend UI Developer
Job Location: Bangalore (near Silk Board Junction)
Desired experience: 2-4 years experience in frontend UI development with expertise in designing responsive web applications
Course Specialization: B.Tech / M.Tech
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 7 LPA to INR 15 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Designing Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Engage in discussion with team regarding end-to-end product design
- Participate with product managers and designers and collaboratively own the front-end layer of Qyk’s web and mobile products
- Work on advanced front end technologies and deal with ultimate challenges on performance and portability
- Work in a fast-paced environment where code is deployed everyday
- Strong hands on experience in developing responsive web applications
- Familiar with cross-browser/cross-device support
- Ability to optimize front-end rendering
- Experience in writing clean modular code
- Familiarity with the following: Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery and plugins, LESS / SASS, Templating languages like EJS, Handlebars
- Team worker
2 - 4 Years
7 - 15 LPA