About the Company:JioMoney brings every day payments to millions of Indians. Our mission is to bring banking and cash-free payments to our country. We are a gathering of creative minds, innovating an array of technologies. Here you will immerse yourself in a world where algorithm meets the man on the street.
At JioMoney you will take on complex problems and create a culture that celebrates constant innovation. You will work with valley-quality team that works on a variety of problems - from 2G optimization to Low-latency payment network design to Blockchain-based syndicated trust. Over the past year, we have built low latency payment network that serves a range of users including millions of feature phone users. What makes JioMoney particularly exciting is that it shares its rails with the largest mobile network in the world - Jio.
- You will work on a product that millions use and love every day, transforming how people transact.
- We are a flat organization, which means that we believe great ideas can come from anywhere and anyone.
- We believe in upping the possibilities of what technology can do in a large society.
- You will have plenty of opportunities to interact with world-class developers and in generally a bunch of very smart people you can inspire and learn from.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 1-3 Year
Salary: Best In Industry.
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Job Description - Frontend Specialist
- Understanding of Object Oriented Programming as applicable to JS.
- Experience building responsive web applications.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 features and an opinion on cross-browser quirks.
- Experience with at least one of Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, SASS, LESS or the likes.
- An endless passion for performance optimization techniques to extract more out of every second of processing time.
- Good understanding of how browsers work and HTTP protocol as relevant to FE development.
- Experience in designing and consuming REST APIs for production environments.
- Experience with at least one of the frameworks like Ember.js, React, Angular or a compelling reason for not having worked with any of these.
Good To Have:
- Experience working with React and a thorough understanding of various tools and options available for managing the application's state and their underlying functional programmingconcepts.
- Experience with transpiled ES6+
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Open source contribution
1 - 3 Years