Job DescriptionAbout Spring Board
The new economy needs a new approach to education. Education is no longer a one-time investment at the beginning of one's career, it's a lifelong pursuit. At Springboard, we offer an educational experience that empower our students to thrive in this new world order.We believe that each of us is unique, so are our learning needs. The ideal learning experience should be designed to fit our life's pace, with support from advisors and mentors who understand us. We believe that education should prepare us for the real world, and that working on meaningful projects under the guidance of industry experts is one of the best ways to get there.We know that learning is hard work, and we are here to support you at every step -- our students' success is our first priority. We have an amazing community of students, mentors and alumni. Join us!
Profile Offered:Frontend Engineer
Course Specialization: B.Tech.
Desired Experince: 2 to 6 Years
CTC Offered: As Per Industry Standards.Hike will be provided basis on your present salary.
Job Location: Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:
Springboard website is a beautiful responsive website built with Angular2. We are looking to add a great frontend developer to our team. We have a lot of fantastic features planned in coming months; our product is continuously being improved and you will take on a huge chunk of responsibility to build these features and contribute to a platform that's robust and scalable.
- Building scalable and beautiful frontend for features at hand
- Reviewing code, promoting coding standards and best practices.
- Work with the Product/Business teams to get full understanding of the requirements and propose solutions wherever necessary.
- Handle the deployment of the features that you build.
Skill Set Required-
- You love building things, and have built complex consumer web applications in the past.
- You have a sound understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You understand how website-backend interacts with front-end as well as the myriad external APIs.
- You are comfortable bringing up and troubleshooting cloud-based development environments.
- You are analytical, and are curious about technology, and interested in startups.
- When you don't know, you ask questions or look for answers on the internet.
- You are not afraid to express your opinion.
- You are fanatical about the quality of your work; you finish what you start.
- You have strong English comprehension and communication skills; you can articulate your ideas clearly.
Bonus Points if you have done one or more of these:
- Familiar with Photoshop or Sketch.
- Worked with Docker and Kubernetes.
2 - 6 Years
15 - 25 LPA
Share Job with your friends