Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Locus have an ambitious goal of Scheduling & Tracking the World transport movement. They are aware of how audacious the goal is, but they have made their initial strong footholds and have the path to move forward. Founded by a team of ex-AWS engineers, comprising of graduates from IIT & BITS-Pilani, Locus is funded & mentored by the most respected investors and ex-entrepreneurs and have product validation with actual paying customers.
They have always maintained a small, but high-caliber engineering team, and they are now looking to make a couple of additions to the same. They are hiring for front-end engineer. They are tech stack agnostic. They would prefer to have a look at your GitHub repo or a mobile app that you have built, over your academic/educational qualification. They are a founding team of engineers, and understand that good engineering is part science part art, they would like to provide you the tools for the science and the time for the art. They are expanding the team to build the next version of our true multi-tenant platform with a few thousand events happening per second.
While we have pizza, beer, whisky, drones, oculus rifts, raspberry PIs on the house, the biggest perk we provide you is a remarkable team.
Job Profile: Frontend Engineer
Desired experience: 2-4 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Salary: INR 6 LPA - 18 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Own the development lifecycle end-to-end, from system design, all the way to production
- High level and low level design of the system
- Decide the technologies to employ
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Employ best practices that enable managing a large and rapidly growing codebase
- Uphold high quality bar
- Ensure automated testing and monitoring of the application
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ability to evaluate and decide between a multitudes of frameworks.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Experience and focus on best practices for maintainable code.
- Expertise in performance optimization.
- Knowledge of latest developments in the frontend technologies is an advantage. Being plugged-in into the same is a huge plus.
- Telephonic Round
- Coding Test
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
- Job Responsibilities: Frontend Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 18 Lacs
- Industry: IT