About The Company:
We offer coding courses to kids from from the age 5 to 17. Unlike most ‘Coding’ classes, Codeyoung's main focus is developing the most hands-on curriculum with very distinct learning goals. Our sessions are very interactive and are student-centric, unlike the traditional teacher-centric models.
Job Location: Bengaluru
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 1.8 LPA
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support userinterface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar field.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Technical Assignment
- Technical Interview
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4 LPA