Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Evince Development is a leader in creating performance driven IT and business solutions with the aim of delivering Value. Join our team and be a part of our continuing dramatic growth since inceptions. We currently have exciting opportunities for bright and motivated professionals who want to be part of a winning team. Our people make our clients successful. We believe that no matter how great the idea, process, or market opportunity, without the right people you go nowhere. That is why we spend a lot of management time and energy creating the right culture and environment to make our team members successful. This includes ensuring we have the right working environment, tools, work schedules and compensation plans. We reward people based on the contribution that they make.
Website: https: www.evincedev.com
Salary: INR 2 to INR 3.6 LPA
Desired Experience: 2-4 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects.
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web and mobile UX/UI; adhere to and extrapolate complex design systems and apply to coded pages, screens, and states.
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Understand when mobile web apps are appropriate as opposed to native applications.
- Work with client services, sales, and the design team, and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deadline-driven, team environment.
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions.
- Understand Agile methodology and install best practices into the process.
Skill Set Required:
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- PHP include function to manage common elements
- oSubversion or other version control system
- oAnalytics solutions, such as Google Analytics
- Developing for search engine optimization
- Standards-compliant code
- Integrating HTML/CSS into ASP.NET environment using Visual Studio
- Job Responsibilities: Frontend Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc. (Tech.), MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 3.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT