About The Company-:
Collegedunia is Indias Largest College Discovery Platform and Personal Admission assistant.
Our Vision - Simplifying admissions which are vying a space in the USD 50 Billion Ed-Tech space in India. According to Alexa.com, we are in India\\\\\\\'s top 2000 website rating list
The Mission - Collegedunia has been created to fulfill a vision of empowering students with knowledge so that they make a wiser decision while choosing their career and alma mater.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: INR 3 LPA - 10 LPA
Probation / Training Period: NA
Target Batch Passouts: 2012/13/14
Course Specialization: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Skills Required- Essential Experience & Skills:
- Possess knowledge of modern web and mobile UI/UX
- Use that knowledge to present content in easiest possible way to our customers and users
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Understand the existing system quickly and deliver from day one
- Writing W3C compliant HTML and CSS
- CSS systems such as LESS and SASS to compile style files
- Making the content responsive and using advanced CSS3 techniques
- Good to have knowledge of front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation
- Integrating HTML templates and CSS styles with frameworks like Ruby on Rails or Django
- Good to have knowledge of version control systems e.g., GIT or Mercurial
- Understand Agile methodology and instil best practices into the proces.
-Design Task Review
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MCA
1 - 3 Years
3 - 10 LPA