About The Company:
We are the leading trainers of Actuarial Science in India. Since 2007,Our experts provides CT series coaching to Actuarial aspirants & professionals across India. We are the market leader in Actuarial training services with a success rate of 75% in the CT subjects of IAI and IOA (UK). With our subject-based training and software training programs we make our students industry ready and employable
Salary: INR 1.2 to 1.8 LPA
Job Location: Mumbai
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
• Counselling Students and parents about our courses and programs.
• Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Satisfaction, Retention and Productive Output.
•Interaction with students and parents on routine basis for doubt clearing, general counselling and progress feedback.
• Monitor class schedules to ensure smooth running of classes.
• Conducting test papers, assignments etc.
• Study material distribution and allocation.
• Fee collection and petty cash management as and when required.
Industry: Education / Training
• Graduate in any discipline.
• Ability to influence, convince, and persuade
• Passion for work and drive to grow in career
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships
Note:Weekend is compulsory working,can take off in week days(6 days a week)
Interview Process: Face to face
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., BBA
0 - 2 Years
1.2 - 1.8 LPA