Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Front Office Executive
About The company
CapitalVia is one of the most trusted names of central India. Run under the leadership of Mr. Rohit Gadia, CapitalVia was founded in the year 2008-09 with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country.
CapitalVia is currently serving more than 2500 traders and have given assistance to more than 150,000 traders. CapitalVia has its operations spread across 5 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Profile: Front Office Executive
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience- 0-2 Years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 1.44 LPA – INR 1.56 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Bond- 1 Year Service Agreement
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Aptitude Round
- Face to Face Round
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
-A front desk office assistant has a variety of duties.
- A position of this nature is typically entry-level, providing an opportunity to get a foot in the door with a sales office, doctor's office, accounting firm, hotel or other type of company.
- The person holding this position will learn a lot about the company's inner workings and manage certain areas of the operation.
- To obtain a front desk office assistant position, you will likely need a high school diploma or equivalent and previous experience in a similar role.
- Maintaining Records and Files
- Managing Correspondence
Skill Set Required:
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a just-in-time environment.
- Good presentation, oral and written communications.
Note: Only Female Candidates may apply
- Job Responsibilities: Front Office Executive
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.56 Lacs
- Industry: IT