About The Company:
Blue Villa Trade & Auctions Private Limited (Company) was established with a core objective to create an online auction based marketplace for consumer goods and services.
Through its brand Bidsvilla, the company ventures into the Indian Arts and Handicrafts market through a collaborative and community based approach providing value added services to all the stake holders of the business.
The company intends to strengthen and facilitate the existing Art Market by providing tools and services necessary for the survival and growth of this industry in the current and future market scenarios.
Salary: INR 1.44 LPA – 2.2 LPA
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Taking care of the day to day admin activities of the organization.
- Looking after the travel desk of the company.
- Maintaining attendance and leave register.
- Maintaining checklist related to housekeeping activities.
- Giving training and induction to housekeeping staff.
- Handling reception guest and associate calls.
- Managing and assisting basic arrangement for client visit and board meeting.
- Managing day to day purchases of office requirements, preparing purchase request order and getting approval, maintaining stationary, medicines etc.
- Maintaining courier records.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of IT skills including MS Office.
- Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., BBA, BCA
0 - 0 Years
1.44 - 2.2 LPA