Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Front End Web Developers
About The company
TECSOL Software is a mobile, web, cloud and hardware focused mobility startup founded in 2009. They are rapidly expanding their operations and looking to hit 50 people from 25 by FY15.
Job Profile: Front End Web Developers
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech / M.Tech / BCA / MCA / BSc / MSc (CS/ IT)
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 2.4LPA to INR 3.5 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
TECSOL Software is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Job Responsibilities: Front End Web Developers
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT