About The Company:
Synconext is a technology company that is building full stack IoT solutions for workspaces. We are on a journey to revolutionize the workspace experience by creating a software driven integrated platform that truly unifies operations, people & processes in real-time. Our vision is to effectively transform workspaces through data driven solutions that employ data analytics and AI ML to optimize space usage, ensure safety, security and well-being of the occupants. Through the deployment of these disruptive solutions we want to empower workspaces by making them efficient, predictive & productive. If you are passionate about building innovative systems for a better world, we need you on our team.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: July 2021
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Develop/Optimize Web applications front end, Hybrid mobile apps using Angular, ionic frameworks.
- Applications for maximum speed and integrating new features/modules in Web application.
- Verification and Bug fixing.
- Code and page optimization.
- Create quality mock-ups and prototype.
- Involved in designing mobile-based features, building application using angular, ionic, react.
- Responsible to evaluate and define requirements and problem statements. Excitement and passion to work on amazing products.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies, good analytical skill to prepare report, graph and dashboard.
Qualifications & Skills:
- B.Tech/B.E/M.E/MCA in Computer Science/Information Tech
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge about HTML5 and CSS, Canvas and can take necessary decisions when building responsive UI.
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Knowledge of broad range of UI frameworks, libraries and tools including Angular, JQuery, SASS, D3 Charts etc.
- Competitive salary
- Work with an unbelievably talented and go-getter team
- Career growth with excellent learning and development opportunities
- Aptitude + Technical(Online Test)
- Assignment Round
- Multiple Virtual Interviews
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 3.5 LPA