About The Company:
Skeps is a blockchain-based SaaS company. We have created an innovative technology that connects lenders and merchants to help consumers finance the important things in life. Currently we are on a lookout for a Backend Developers, who brings in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications and someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 8 LPA + 1 Lakh Bonus
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Developing an intuitive dashboard for managing the product
- Developing a responsive mobile-ready themed interface for customers
- Integrating the APIs with the backend server and building the front-end of the platform
- Understanding the underlying block-chain architecture and how the APIs have been designed and exposed for consumption
- Optimization of applications for maximum speed
- Developing and maintaining company’s website,
- Creation of quality mockups and prototypes
- Ability to use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Staying up to date on emerging technologies
- Must have knowledge of Angular2 and understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Front-end frameworks - bootstrap, material design or similar.
- UI Componentization and Modularization.
- Unit testing frameworks like Jasmine/Karma.
- RESTful web services/ APIs, Ajax implementation.
- Should have keen attention for detail and should be obsessed with building a good product
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Knowledge of SEO principles, SCSS/LESS, Docker, SVG Animations, Angular material, Moment.js would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Virtual Technical Interview
- HR Round
0 - 0 Years
8 - 8 LPA