About The Company:
PlanetSpark is on a mission to build the next generation of confident speakers and creative writers. We are a Series B funded, global company impacting over 13 countries through live 1:1 personalized classes on Public Speaking and Creative Writing through handpicked top 1% teachers. Our kids participate in gripping debates, create viral YouTube videos, start their own podcast channels, perform stand-up comedy, write nail-biting mystery stories, and become confident and fearless speakers. PlanetSpark is on its journey to becoming the global leader in the large and untapped communication skills segment by 2023. We are backed by some top VCs and are on a 30% month-on-month growth curve. We were featured amongst the fastest growing companies in the world, according to a recent study on the world’s fastest growing startups by GrowJo (read the story). Come, join a passionate team of over 900 young and energetic team members and 1300 expert teachers on this roller coaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-21
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 40,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 9 LPA ( INR 8 LPA (fixed) INR 1 LPA Annual Bonus)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
What would you be building:
- You would be working on global consumer facing products at a fast-growing startup that would give you great exposure on all different aspects of full stack development.
- You will work on.
- Complete website redesign: The website of the company has been completely redesigned by collaborating with one of the country’s top designers who has worked with brands such as Treebo, Bira 91 etc. You will get the opportunity to create this from scratch.
- Learning Product: Creating the world’s first and most comprehensive live learning product to help kids become confident communicators
- Teacher Product: Ever thought of how millions of Uber drivers are managed completely by technology? You now have the chance to build technology that will manage the entire lifecycle of thousands of teachers across the globe.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As a front end developer, you will be a part of a close-knit team of 10x engineers who will get complete accountability of designing the front of all the products of the company.
- Break down tech problems and determine a workable solution.
- Integrate front-end design and/or code into the back-end system.
- Develop incrementally and iteratively to elicit feedback over a short period of time.
- Write a clean, readable code that doesn’t necessarily need to be commented on.
- Collaborate with the business and design teams
- Continue learning and growing in emerging web technologies and methodologies
- As a developer in a funded product company, you will find immense avenues of growth, in the form of knowledge, exposure to different technology, exposure to different products, career progression and aggressive monetary growth based on performance.
- All 10x engineers will get unparalleled career growth and will out-perform their batchmates by two times.
- You will get complete accountability – you could proudly say that you have built complete products on your own.
- Work experience as a front end developer with a reputed organization
- Good Understanding of ReactJs or Next Js
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases, specifically SQL-based systems, and language.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented development and design patterns.
- Good understanding of testing concepts and practices, including unit, integration, and use case testing.
- A BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field or comparable experience in web application development required.
Note: Candidates must have their own Laptop.
- Online Test
- Automated HR Interview
- Final Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 1 Years
9 - 9 LPA