About The Company:
One of the first Conversion Rate Optimization Agencies out of India. OptiPhoenix helps it\'s clients to Increase their Online Revenue using CRO methodology. We are market leaders in CRO and related services such as AB Testing, Mobile Optimization, Conversion Focused Redesign, Landing Page Optimization and many more.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: August 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- An ideal candidate for Frontend Specialist is someone who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- You will be responsible to build AB tests on our client web applications.
- You should be able to work on different JS platforms to build various UI, functional and interactive features.
- If you’re interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Optimize websites for speed and scalability
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve website
- Ensure high-quality graphic standards and brand consistency
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML, CSS.
- Experience with frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Understanding of version, repository, and project management tools like Jira, asana would be a plus.
- A good understanding of advanced JS libraries, like angular JS, react JS, knockout JS, etc would be a plus.
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
0 - 0 Years
3 - 4 LPA