About Jiffy Research Pvt.Ltd. :
Jiffy Research India is working in collaboration with Jiffy in the UK to build a revolutionary e commerce product for the US market. Jiffy has currently raised $2 million in seed funding from private HNI’s, the next round of funding is pre-launch. Jiffy will launch March 2016 in California to an invite-only community.
Website : http://www.tryjiffy.com/
Job Location : Mumbai
Course specialization : B.Tech (CS,IT), BCA/MCA, B.Sc./M.Sc. (IT)
Desired experience : 0 - 2 years
Probation/Training Period : 3 Months
Salary : INR 5 LPA to INR 15 LPA
Bond : NA
Job Description :
- Work with UX designers/Back end team to build responsive design Web applications.
- Managing projects and collaborating with mentors.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
Skill Set Required :
- Expert understanding of Web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Required Knowledge, Passion, and Ability: - High EQ emotional quotient/intelligence to lead a team and bring out the best in each individual.
- Passion for product, technology, and growth. A passion to nurture a concept to manifest into a product. A resilience to improve the product at every opportunity, and the humility to identify errors.
- Knowledge of the online retail and logistics industry in North America. Key players, competition and noteworthy trends. A curiosity to explore the market and identify opportunities for the product.
- Highly efficient communication skills to be able to collaborate with team members/ vendors/mentors from Europe and North America. The patience to identify and bridge any gaps in communication.
- Knowledge of recent technology and Web security trends. Ability to use and implement product management tools.
Interview Process :
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 2 Years
5 - 15 LPA