Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Front End Developer
Welcome to SpecBee Consulting Services. We pioneer powerful, award-winning IT solutions for small to mid-sized businesses – and make our products affordable and easy to use. We understand the challenges and opportunities your business faces. And it’s our business to help you succeed, while saving you time and money.
We keep technology simple, but offer expert help and resources should you need them. Across any business domain, we can meet your software application needs.
Be it a small project or a complex, large project, we can help you achieve your objectives. SpecBee has got a solid reputation in delivering full-blown websites and web portals powered by leading Content Management Systems (CMS).
Stop worrying. Be it an off-the-shelf package or a custom-developed solution. SpecBee can help.
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 2-5 Years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Good understanding of jquery frameworks like AngularJS, BackboneJS, RequireJS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Reliable knowledge / experience in consuming Web Services, including OAuth-enabled APIs.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp, Photoshop or Sketch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Working knowledge of Linux / Mac environments.
- Cares deeply about clean and semantic code, and a passion for delivering a great user experience
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Build responsive, single page frontend apps using a modern framework (Angular, Ember, React, ...)
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Front End Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT