Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households and seamlessly bridging the rural-urban divide. rnWhen you walk through our doors anywhere in the world, youll find a group of sharp-minded individuals working in a challenging and collaborative environment-one that fuels inspiration, drives innovation, and encourages you to always think different. Youll immerse yourself in a culture defined by a set of values that demand we operate with the utmost integrity, respect and trust one another, deliver superior customer experiences, and embrace diversity. Together, well work hard and own our actions. Well push boundaries and enact change. Well make a difference!!
Profile Offered: Front End Developer
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Desired Experince- 2-6 Years
CTC Offered: As Per Industry Standards
Job Location: Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong hands-on experience to work on a very interesting cloud based distributed system
- Strong understanding of front-end WEB technologies
- Proven experience in creating robust and reliable front end applications
- Hand-codes advanced HTML documents from scratch
- Understands the different DOCTYPE declarations, their relevance, and meaning - Creates clean pages without inline styles or scripts or excessive element nesting
- Devises the best solution to render complex designs based on feedback and requirements.
- Applies advanced CSS concepts and best practices
- Writes effective and efficient CSS, accounting for performance and readability
-- event listeners and handlers, and custom events
- Writes event handlers for touch, gesture, and other interactions in addition to mouse events
- Good exposure of either Angular JS Framework or ReactJS.
Skill Set Required
- Angular JS / React JS
- Angular 1.5
Front End Developer
2 - 6 Years
5 - 7 LPA