Founded in 1990, GEOCONCEPT Group is a company specializing in the design and implementation of geographic optimization technologies for professional use. With its own proprietary Geographical Information System (GIS), the GEOCONCEPT Group now ranks among the world leaders in geographic information and optimization applications for enterprises and public organizations.
Always at the cutting-edge, the GEOCONCEPT Group is the only "designer" of innovative solutions aiming to transform companies' and organizations' efficiency. By combining geographical information with optimization tools, the GEOCONCEPT Group invented "geo-optimization"; optimizing business operations using geography as an additional parameter.
Job Profile: Front End Developer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Hike on present salary as per industry standards (Upto 9 LPA)
Experience: 2 - 5 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech / BE /M.Tech/ME/MCA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in the conception, development and debugging of software products and components within an Agile environment
- You will be part of a small team working on a web mapping and optimization product
- You are expected to have strong communication skills: oral and written. You should be able to explain ideas and technical details with ease.
- You are expected to be a quick learner and should be able to grasp new technologies swiftly.
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in developing software.
- Java would be an added advantage
- Comfortable in SQL and the use of relational database systems.
- You will need to have familiarity with the use of version control tools like Mercurial, Subversion or Git.
- A good understanding of Maven
2 - 5 Years
3 - 9 LPA