Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Front End Developer
About The Company :
Eazy Coach is striving to improve transparency and ease of access to the college admissions industry. Most students from developing countries wanting to study abroad, don’t receive proper help, guidance and exposure to make it to their dream colleges. The few who struggle hard and prove themselves in academics are often forced to give up the thought of getting into their dream colleges due to lack of finances.
Job Profile : Front End Developer
Job Location : Delhi
Desired experience : 2 - 4 years
Course Specialization : B.Tech/BE/Bsc/BCA/BBA/B.com/BA
Training/Probation Period : None
Batches : 2013/2012/2011
Salary : INR 3 - 4 LPA ( The Salary depends on experience/Skills /performance in interview rounds of the candidate )
Bond : None
Date of Joining : Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
To perform this job successfully, the following are required:
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Job Responsibilities: Front End Developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 4 Lacs
- Industry: IT