About The Company:
StackRoute, an NIIT venture, aims to train multi-skilled full stack developers cutting-edge for digital transformation projects. Established in August 2015, StackRoute provides disruptive IT learning solutions on programming, quality-engineering, data-science and digital architecture.
“Having worked with leading Global Technology Companies, StackRoute has created a niche for itself as the go-to organisation for disruptive learning solutions amongst Tech Professionals wanting to acquire deep-skills. I am happy to launch this virtual immersive Product Engineering program, which will help produce highly skilled and ‘Day One Ready’ professionals
Job Location: Gurgaon/Pune/Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/EC)/MCA
Target Batch: 2018-2020
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation - Above 60% in all
Probation/Training Period: 14.5 Months
Salary: INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Full Stack Developers are versatile IT professionals who are proficient in all aspects of development including Front End & UI, Enterprise Web, Software Engineering, Test Automation, and Product Development. They work with a wide range of technology stack, spanning the user interface, the web services layer, high performance middleware and backend such as storage.
- Full Stack Developers are always on high demand because of the kind of work they can handle. They enable agility in projects and brings better return on investment for any organizations.
- Students who are offered the job at the end of the Discovery Program will go through an intense 14.5 month training. At the end of the 14.5 months program, the candidate will be eligible for the final interview and offer.
- Pay after getting the Aspirational Job with minimum of 5 lakhs CTC
- Get all you need to join a Product or Digital Transformation Team
- Result oriented Pedagogy vetted by multiple organizations
- Live Virtual Sessions with active Interactions
- Online Support and Peer Collaboration
- Complete Dev Environment on Cloud Labs
- Source Code Management and CI Environment
- Auto Evaluation Tool with Code Review
- Mentor guided program
- Online Test
- Video Interview
0 - 2 Years
5 - 5 LPA