About the Company:
Black Coffee Communications based in Noida is a human-centered design agency that combines digital strategy, UX and design to help clients think beyond ordinary. We work with all the shapes and sizes from all the corners of the globe.
We are a team of storytellers, designers, engineers, digital marketing experts who help clients explain their ideas, products and services through simple and shareable design mediums.
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-02-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.80 - 2.00 LPA
- Maintain calendar, schedules and co-ordinate appointments & meetings, take and relay messages, respond to requests for information
- Maintain records, data, systems & MIS
- Manage basic troubleshooting of computers and software
- Manage routine correspondence
- Maintain and supervise the housekeeping of the office
- Maintain stock & inventories, stationery, data back-up, etc.
- Search for information and regularly update on social media platform
Skill Set Required:
- Meticulous and wanting to excel in work.
- Good communication skill and command over English is necessary.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
Front Desk Executive
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2 LPA