About The Company :
Bazaar Mart a Brand of Interactive retail India pvt ltd .Bazaar a largest leading company of retail industry .The team at Bazaar-mart have an ambition to source and deliver a fantastic range of groceries to and FMCG products at the lowest possible prices. With over 1000 products (and growing) from over 150 Brands, we have all the stuff you need. From your favourite everyday essentials to all the hard to find specialty items. And we’re always adding new brands and products, so in time you’ll never have to go anywhere else. Shopping online beats waiting in line any day, With Bazaar-mart.in there are No lines. No heavy bags. No driving. Just a store designed with you in mind, for the way you want to shop.
Job Location: Haryana,Delhi
Desired experience: 0- 3 years
Course Specialization: B.Com, M.Com, MBA
Target Batch Passout: 2014-2017
Training/Probation Period: None
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA To INR 1.8 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Last Date to Apply: 12 October 2017
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- Will be responsible for Franchisee sales and management for fmcg products.
- Responsible for Sales Target achievement and adding retail outlets, key account in territory.
- Handle primary and secondary targets and handle distributors in assigned region.
- Responsible for sales team handling and getting work done from team.
- Activation of new outlets for sales and increase the market coverage.
- Distributor claims handling and his ROI.
- Increasing distribution network and new distributor appointment.
- Any other activities assigned by the management
- HR interview.
Franchisee Sales Executive.
B.Com., M.Com.(Hons.), MBA
1 - 3 Years
1 - 1.8 LPA