Listed Inc is a lab building high value products for the creator economy. We are on a mission to empower creators to unleash their full potential through the intersection of creativity and technology. OpeninApp is one of the products by Listed that has been very well received by creators. With over 20k creators and powering over 100M+ users, we are now looking to take this product to the larger creator community. So, what do you have to do? You will connect and network with influencers globally and help them understand the possible uses of OpeninApp - how they could benefit and how it would help them increase their followers and engagement as well. As we are launching new tools for brands and influencers, your role here is more important than ever before. So if you believe social media is your forte and connecting with upcoming creators excites you, then apply right away! s.
• In reality, this role doesn't come with a definition or a checklist of job responsibilities. As Founders' Office Intern, you will be expected to have a whatever-it-takes approach to help the team in some of the key business areas and assist founders with client calls/visits.
• Assist the Founder to ensure any and all objectives are achieved
• Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization
• Assist in coordinating with the tech, product, and marketing teams to build and launch new products, build strategic partnerships and market research. Basically, establish and track progress across multiple projects (Objectives and Key Results, etc..) and work with stakeholders across functions.
• Pick up special projects which align with the key priorities of OpeninApp at different times.
Skill Set Required:
• Recent graduate or in the final year of undergrad with excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
• Previous internship experience preferably in an early to seed stage start-ups and good knowledge in documentation and attention to detail (Good to have, not mandatory)
• Getting things done in a fast-paced work environment.
• Be nimble enough to thrive in a fast-changing start-up environment yet being organized and detail-oriented to ensure nothing falls off the cracks
• You are quick to pick up new skills if required to get the job done.
Profile/Designation: Founder's office Intern
No. of open positions: 10
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both): Both
Job Location: Work from office (Bangalore)
Desired experience: Freshers
Target batch Passouts: 2022
Course specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Fixed + Variable Training- 3 months
Stipend: 10k - 20k per month
Tentative date of interview: Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process: 1 video assessment, 2 HR rounds
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BAMS, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA