About The Company:
Value Research offers software developers a chance to work as part of a small, innovative team that is focused on a fast growing vertical. Besides designing and developing the systems that serve clients, we are also developing a suite of web-based software products targeted at the mutual fund research and distribution industry. We are NOT a services company--all software development work is for our own products and services.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Target Batch: 2020-2022
Internship Period: 3 to 6 Months
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
What are you going to do?
- App design implementation in Dart
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Working experience in mobile development android or IOS
- Choose the best flutter architecture suited for the project.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Write clear, maintainable, and testable code that you are proud of
You Need To Have:
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments, etc.
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration (REST, JSON, XML), Firebase & cloud technologies – GCM
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git hub
- Apart from technical skills, some domain understanding in personal finance (mutual funds, insurance, and/or stock markets) would be a plus.
- We’re not hung up on a specific amount of experience but are unlikely to hire a complete fresher.
- But that’s not a rule.
- If the idea of working in a small team with an informal atmosphere and lots of scopes to think and innovate excites you, you should get in touch with us.
Key Soft Skills:
- High-level problem-solving
- Analytical and critical thinking capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Attractive compensation at par with industry standards.
- Annual performance-linked bonus.
- Subsidised health cover of 5 lakh
- Online Assessment
- Multiple Interview Rounds
0 - 1 Years
4.5 - 4.5 LPA