Goldrush Capital Services Pvt. Ltd. incorporated in 2007 by a group of experienced professionals. We are a trusted advisor to many large to medium business entities in the country. We work with leading business houses providing services in the field of business advisory through our presence in PAN India and overseas. Our services encompass Debt Syndication; Trade Finance; Real Estate funding; Short term funding; Special situation fund; Acquisitions & Mergers; Investment banking advisory; Private Equity advisory etc.
We have deep functional and industry expertise. Our team of dedicated professionals is intensely and perpetually client-focused. Our scale, scope, and knowledge enable us to deeply understand the problems of our clients & to offer the best suitable solution supported through integrity, teamwork & the quality of execution which stands us apart on the advisory scene.
Goldrush Capital Services strives to be the most trusted partner and catalyst in the progress of the corporate world by providing complete accounting and financial solutions with the client-focused approach at its best, leading to a huge client network with the prime objective of attainment of progress and prosperity in togetherness.
Profile Offered: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Delhi
Course Specialization: Any Graduate - Any Specialization,MBA/PGDM - Finance, CA
Desired Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Roles and Resposibility:
- Analysis of financial statements including income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement (including free cash flow, funds from operations) of public and private companies.
- Strong understanding of financial projections based on management guidance, company budget, and consensus estimates.
- Analyze the operating metrics to project the major line items like Revenues, EBITDA, etc. using key drivers for the company.
- Strong understanding of calculating IRR and various valuation techniques like DCF Peer multiple, transaction multiple.
- Detailed preparation of company profiles, investor profiling, market updates, industry research, and transaction analysis.
- Preparation of pitch books, teasers, IM, strategic presentations and financial models.
To know more, please visit www.grcapital.in/careers.aspx
B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BMS, MBA, P.G.D.B.M.
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3.5 LPA
Banking & Finance