About the Company:
One Ring Solutions is well known for its fun loving working atmosphere. We provide platform &opportunities to all our employee to grow in their career successfully. At company we provide internal training to groom & develop you as a professional.
Desired Experience: 2 - 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 28-04-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.2 LPA
Job Description :
- Perform installation, audit, assessment, maintenance and support of company CCTV/Access Control systems remotely or at client sites.
- Act as the primary technical point of contact for COMPANY partners on key projects.
- Provide technical support and services on COMPANYCCTV / Access Control solutions and properly document activities in COMPANYCRM system.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with new and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain an extensive working knowledge of COMPANYCCTV / Access Control solutions.
- Ensure timely escalation of critical client related issues through proper channels.
- Ensure timely resolution of client issues.
- Define product and functional requirements based on client feedback and facilitate new product development work specific to the client.
- Provide reporting as requested by COMPANY and the client.
Skill Set Required :
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ previous experience in CCTV Technical Support or Field Services for the CCTV / Access Control industry.
- Possesses strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to listen and to adapt to different personalities and situations.
- Effective organization and time-management skills.
- Experience in Customer Service, Technical Support, Project Management.
- Must possess valid driver’s license, and American and/or Canadian passport.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Previous experience in the deployment and troubleshooting of CCTV Surveillance / Access Control security systems (reader, controller, wiring, etc.). • Strong administration and troubleshooting knowledge of the various Windows operating systems (Active Directory, file sharing, IIS, clustering, GPO, performance monitoring, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of networking principles and IP protocols.
- Understanding of network storage (SAN, NAS, iSCSI) principles and best practices.
- Understanding of server virtualization concepts. Assets:
- HR Round
- Technical Round
Field Engineering Installation CCTV
2 - 3 Years
1.2 - 1.2 LPA