About The Company:
Vertically integrated Design to Manufacture Technology Company, having own Precision Mechanics, Electronics, Embedded and Software groups. Market leader with about 50% market share in Precision Offline Vision Measuring Systems.
1. We were the earliest company to develop CMOS Cameras for Vision Metrology with our own drivers, and software library
2. Easy to use Software with Graphics-on-Video feature for reverse engg and for quantifying geometric deviation of inspected parts for the original design.
3. System capable of non-contact Z depth measurements
4. GD&T, Excel based reporting features.
5. Fully Automated part inspection with CNC feature.
6. Contour tracing feature.
7. 3-D cloud point scanning feature.
8. Advanced Electronics with the world’s smallest CNC controller in any Vision Measuring system.
9. Largest installed based of 449 systems in India.
10. The only company in India to design and build 4-Axis Gear-Hob inspection systems, 5-Axis Cutting Tool Inspection systems etc.
11. We have begun a new product segment viz., fulling Automated inspection and sorting station. We design and build the complete Precision Mechanics in-house. Only operations such as Powder coating, Blackening, Anodising & Heat treatment are outsourced.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech
Target Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Salary: INR 3.10 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Completely understand geometric coordinate measuring systems, learn to assemble, align, calibrate, validate and deliver systems to customers.
- Give new users training in handling hardware and software, understand design/component drawings, explore methods of measurements in Rapid-I and give solutions to customers.
- Give service support in case of mechanical, electronic or software-related issues that may arise from time to time. Assist Business Development team in giving demos and increasing sales of the product.
- Must assist in R&D activities based on field customer requirement.
Skill Set Required:
- Geometric visualization, quick thinking, logical reasoning, good inter-personal skills, ability/willingness to learn multiple languages, ready to travel by road/train/air extensively, must be willing to ride 2 wheelers and self-drive 4 wheelers with pleasure.
- No smoking/drinking/pan/tobacco etc habits. If candidates have these habits, they NEED NOT apply. This is a pre-requisite.
- Should be hardworking and industrious in nature.
- Ready and willing to do hands-on work.
- Should be self-driven, take initiative and have an interest in furthering subject.
- While in Bangalore, should stay within 15 min of travel time of company.
- Must be ready to relocate any other location.
- Written Test
- Face to Face Round
0 - 0 Years
3.1 - 3.1 LPA