About The Company
Direct Dialogue Initiatives aims to provide ethical fundraising and public engagement services to civil society organisations working in the development sector in India. We strive to offer support to environmental and social justice organisations through engaging ordinary citizens in direct dialogue on issues that affect them, and harnessing their financial support for effecting change.
We aim to provide a wide range of services to our clients in the areas of acquisition of donors, retention, mobilisation and marketing. Our key focus is to raise both one-off and recurring donations from individuals across the country for environmental and social justice causes.
Website : http://directdialogueinitiatives.com
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Details: INR 2.02 LPA - INR 2.4 LPA 125/day TA Incentives (1K - 20K per month)
Course: BE/B.tech/BBA/BCA/Any Graduate
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about client’s Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices, on phone and at their homes and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of the client.
- Develop an understanding of client’s campaigns.
- The role of a Fundraiser is to raise awareness about Client’s(Greenpeace) Campaigns to people on the street, at public places, offices and inspire them to contribute funds and become financial supporters of Client.
- Make presentations and calls and explain environmental campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting way.
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for the client.
Job Description & Skills required:
- This Job role requires the candidate to work on field.
- Develop an understanding of Client(Greenpeace) campaigns.
- Make presentations and explain Client(Greenpeace) campaigns to members of the public in a clear and interesting
- Meet set income targets by signing paid-supporters for Client.
- Ability to talk and listen to people and build rapport with a wide range of people
- Keen desire to learn on the job
- Energy and drive to inspire people and promote a cause
- Ability to work towards fundraising targets, accept and implement feedback
On the job training:
Training is provided to all new fundraisers on Greenpeace Campaigns as also techniques in talking to people on the street and convincing them to become supporters.
- An opportunity to learn about environmental problems and solutions and raise awareness amongst the public
- An opportunity to be trained in expert fundraising skills.
- A chance to be part of a global environmental organization
- Excellent career prospects with opportunity to travel around the country
- Good pay, incentives and flexible hours
- A chance to work with a team of like-minded fun loving group.
- We also have recognition and reward schemes throughout the year.
- HR Round
- Managerial Round
- Observation Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BCA, BHM 4 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr.
0 - 2 Years
2.02 - 2.4 LPA