About The Company: Leveraging on our vast industrial experience of over three and a half decades, we have successfully marked our existence as an applauded manufacturer and supplier of high precision Industrial Fasteners. The wide range of Industrial Fasteners offered by us includes Bolts, Nuts, Studs, Washer Washers etcs, Spring . and a number of other industrial and engineering accessories. The customization services offered by us are exceedingly reliable and have gathered huge applause and appreciation from a number of industrial clients. Our product accessories are highly acclaimed for their resistance to corrosion, dimensional accuracy and machine compatibility. A strong adherence to quality has helped us in gaining a number of clients in potential markets thereby skimming higher levels of satisfactory responses from those.
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA- INR 2.4 LPAsindia.
Job Location: Ludiana(Punjab)
Probation / Training Period: None
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skill Set Required:
- Technology Design - Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Quality Control Analysis - Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Monitoring - Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Troubleshooting - Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it.
1. Technical Round (Face to Face)
2. Final HR Round (Face to Face)
0 - 1 Years
1.2 - 2.4 LPA