About the company:
Encon Simulation vision serves as the framework for their roadmap and guides every aspect of the business by describing what they need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth. Their vision is built upon the following five key elements: People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be Customers: They aim to always serve their customers’ needs and interests and be their long-term partner in improving their operational performance and safety.
Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring long-term performance values
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 1-3 years
Target Batch Passout: 2013/2014/2015
Salary: INR 1.8 lpa - 2.8 lpa (depending on the candidate's experience and performance in interview)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Probation/Training Period: None
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure Issuance of International Order Confirmation letters.
- Ensure Issuance of International customers invoices and Dispatches through International Courier Services.
- Ensure Issuance of Technical Documents ( Drawing, Balancing Certificates, Material Test Certificates, Performance Reports).
- Co-ordination with Dispatch Team for Overseas Consignments shipments.
- Co-ordination with Shipping Companies for Ensuring Timely Dispatches.
- Issuance of Debit Notes to the customers and payment Follow-ups.
- Maintaining record of Payments from customers, Analysis of Sundry Debtors list and follow-up for collections.
- Bank Guarantees which have expired and gone beyond claim periods to be followed up from parties and collection of the same.
- Follow up for duty drawbacks and Govt. refunds.
- Submission of FIRC for all remittances received periodically to Banks.
- Handling imports and exports related transactions in liaison with Banks.
- Face to Face Round
B.A., B.Com., B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBM, BCA, BCM, BMM, BMS
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 2.8 LPA