About The Company
(FCI) CCM, Inc. is a leading solution provider for banks, financial institutions, insurance, healthcare, telcos and utilities for managing their customer communications. This business unit is promoted by a 50-year-old organization which is a leader in transactional print in India. All this is delivered through a Managed Services approach in an onsite or offsite model or through a private cloud infrastructure based on what suits best client\'s needs.
FCI constantly innovates to enhance multi-channel communication to deliver messages seamlessly across multiple media. Our goal is to optimize the effectiveness of every communication sent to a customer and drive business objectives and growth to maximize the bottom line.
With our nationwide footprint at all strategically important locations with our delivery centers in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai and with our sales office in New York (USA), we are well equipped to offer our products and services to businesses worldwide.
Job Location: New Delhi-Okhla Phase 3
Desired experience: 0 – 2 Year
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA to 3.6 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014/2015
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BBA
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Segment & Account level research &map the account, identify potential buyers, identify key needs & position FCI CCM Services.
- Execute call/outreach campaign strategy & work closely with sales head.
- Reach out on phone-potential leads-discuss proposition.
Skill Set Required:
- Management Qualification or BE (requires technical bend of mind)
- Good communication/phone skills including
- Written Business English
- Spoken English - with Neutral accent (no regional accent), correct grammar
- Desirable international sales experience.
- 3 Rounds of F2F session of Interviews at Okhla Office
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA