Fluentgrid is a leading IT solutions provider with business consulting expertise helping the power, water and gas distribution companies around the world transforming them into smarter utilities, with its own mPowerâ„¢ Smart Grid product suite built on enterprise Java technology stack.
Fluentgrid is now aggressively expanding into Smart City IT solutions arena, leveraging its Smart Grids expertise to ensure uninterrupted supply of utility services offering better quality of life for citizens. Realizing this challenging vision calls for energetic, talented and committed professionals. Phoenix is committed to facilitate a challenging work environment. We are always on the lookout for individuals who can conceptualize, develop and implement innovative services and solutions.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: INR 2 – 4 LPA + Incentives (As per the experience)
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- Face to Face Interview
- Research the energy and utilities market and identify potential leads in areas Fluentgrid works in.
- Work on developing marketing and sales collateral and helping the sales and marketing team in lead generation.
- Gathering requirements and identifying to-dos from tender and bid documents.
- Coordinating with other departments for gathering information required in documentation and managing the bid process.
- Updating the sales CRM portal of all open tasks and opportunities and open potentials.
- Conferences & Exhibitions: Stall/Booth management for industry events and conferences. Preparing tailor made presentations for industry events.
- Assist in preparation of Contract Review Reports in consultation with the Solutioning team for handover to delivery teams for new awarded projects
Skill Set Required:
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
Executive/Sr. Executive-Business Development
B.A., B.Com., B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
1 - 3 Years
2 - 4 LPA