About the Company
Jigsaw Academy is an award winning online analytics training institute. Jigsaw Academy has been acknowledged by blue chip companies as well as reputed education institutes for quality training.
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to 3 LPA
- Generate the login and send instruction mails to students
- Schedule classes and communicate the same to faculty and students
- Send class and assignment related emails during the courses
- Resolve student queries and provide support (technical & non-technical)
- Collect survey forms and feedback in between and after the course ends for all batches
- Maintain Student database, CV’s etc.
- Any other activity that may be required to build good student relationships.
- 1-6 years of total experience
- Should have completed graduation
- Should possess excellent communication skills and be able to persuade interested students.
- Should have good knowledge of MS Office and Outlook. He/she should be adept in excel (especially in updating MIS and preparing reports).
- Should be a quick learner and should be able to multi task.
- Should be willing to work on weekends on a rotation basis
- Should be willing to work on shifts (9am to 6pm), (12pm to 9pm) on rotation basis.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
1 - 6 Years
1.8 - 3 LPA