Ircon International Limited (IRCON), a government company incorporated by the Central Government (Ministry of Railways) under the Companies Act, 1956 on 28th April, 1976 originally under the name Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance. IRCON has widespread operations in several States in India and in other countries(Malaysia, Nepal, Bangladesh, Mozambique,Ethiopia, Afganistan, U.K. Algeria & Sri Lanka Now).
Position: Executive Trainee
Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.
1) Candidates interested in joining Ircon are required to appear in GATE - 2015
2) Candidates may apply in Ircon only after getting their GATE - 2015 registration number.
3) Candidates are required to qualify the GATE - 2015 in their required respective discipline to be eligible for selection.
4) Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only.
5) The detailed information regarding age, No. of vacancies will be uploaded on our website www.ircon.org during on-line submission of applications.
How to Apply: For details, click here.
Ircon offers a challenging and rewarding career to Graduate Engineers as Executive Trainees.
0 - 1 Years
2.47 - 5.58 LPA