- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the company:
CapitalAim is a leading financial services provider with presence in global capital markets. Our signal is being delivered by professional research team who has vast experience in financial market. We don’t use any so called robots or indicators. Our research team analyzes macro economy; utilize mathematical computation to find out best rewarded opportunities to enter trades. Whatever our trading result we update everything very clearly and regularly. We have accountability to lots of client globally. CAPITAL AIM Financial Advisory Pvt Ltd is a team of expert analyst with vast experience in capital market research. We provide recommendations for stocks, future and option (F&O) traded in NSE and BSE, commodities including bullion, agri and metals traded in MCX and NCDEX. We have a team of highly qualified and experienced research analysts who are skilled and impeccable in their analysis. This expertise enables our clients to enhance revenue and create professional financial market traders across the world markets and offer value proposition to them. We also provide daily and weekly reports having overview of the stock and commodity market which helps the investors to understand the trends of the market and helps in taking wise decisions. We provide recommendations to our clients through SMS and Live Chat.
Job location: Indore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech/BBA/MBA/B.Sc/BCA
Salary: INR 4.07 LPA
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Establish contact with clients via telephone calls.
- Understanding and evaluating customer needs.
- Presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Maintaining and developing long term relationships with clients.
- Maintans quality service by establishing and enforcing Organization standards.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Demonstrate the quality of interacting with new people.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Understanding of negotation techniques.
- Works with a positive, confident and determined approach.
Tentative date of joining: Post completion of examinations
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical/Aptitude Round
- Face to face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
0 - 0 Years
4.07 - 4.07 LPA