Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Executive- Tech Support
About The Company
FarEye is a Mobile Workforce Management Platform that help enterprises in addressing the challenges faced during field operations. FarEye is SaaS-based IT solution integrates with existing ERPs and CRMs and is customizable accorind to the industry vertical like Hyperlocals, Marketplace, Logistics, Consumer Durables, BFSI, Health-Care. FarEyes clientele include., DTDC, Blue Dart- DHL, Hitachi Hi- Rel, Bajaj Capital, GoJavas, E-com Express, Apollo Pharmacy etc.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Salary Details: INR 2.6 LPA
Courses: B.E/ B.Tech/BCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation
- Participates in development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language
- Research required information using available resources
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar
- Effective listening skills
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment,
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good
- HR Interview
- Job Responsibilities: Executive- Tech Support
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 2.6 Lacs
- Industry: IT