About The Company:
Based in Gurgaon, INDIA, JTG E-Business Software Pvt. Ltd. is a growing team of technology consultants / innovators.
JTG is a niche product development company working with various fast growing US based startups on new products across multiple domains. JTG provides a rare opportunity to work on various new technologies & use them to innovate across different domains by transforming ideas into real life products.
Some of the domains JTG is working in are as follows - Targeted Advertising, Automotive Retail, Lead Analytics, Energy Trading, Mentoring Platforms, Social Networking, Server Monitoring Tools, Retail Analytics, Automotive Insurance, Medical Insurance, Health / Lifestyle Products, Video Streaming / Analytics etc.
JTG has a highly talented peer group that is very well respected in the technology world. We work in small scrum teams with focus on fast iterations to deliver value. Our teams' extensive design and engineering experience is critical to the quality of our work and our ability to deliver elegant, highly scalable solutions. We lay a very strong emphasis on quality mentorship & learning.
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. We are known to make things happen. Think Big & Achieve Bigger is the Value We Live By. Having said that we combine work with lots of fun & we seriously mean it :). You can check out our Facebook Page to get a few glimpses.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 6 months to 3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Salary: Upto INR 4.2 LPA
Bond: 1 year Service Level Agreement with the company
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Conducting a research and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Reaching out to new customers/clients and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/ services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/ services as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of client’s problems and complaints
- Coordinates sales effort with Sales Head and technical service groups.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Good Communication skills and excellent command over English language
- High Interpersonal skills and pleasing personality.
- Eye for details and good cognitive skills.
- An extrovert with being high on conscientiousness.
- Understanding of Sales Cycle and deriving required analytics based on sales experience.
- Should be willing to travel as per requirement, within or outside the territory.
- Own Conveyance.
- Willing to travel to cities outside of Job location.
- Written Test/Assignment
- Group Discussion/ Interactive Session
- HR Round
- Operation Round
- Manager Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M.
0.5 - 3 Years
4.2 - 4.2 LPA