SS Supply Chain Solutions Pvt Ltd (3SC) is engaged in collaboration with one of the largest European shipping company as Strategic partners in supply chain and Integrated Logistics for India Market. The company operates out of over 150 offices and agencies in more than 50+ countries with regular services on over 70 shipping lines and manages a dense network capable of meeting the expectations of its customers all over the world. The company offers services in overland transport, sea freight, air freight, contract & Lead logistics services through.
Job Location: Gurgaon / Delhi NCR – North, Bangalore – South , Mumbai, Pune – West
Desired experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in the Purchase / Procurement / Sourcing of transportation, Supply Chain and logistics
Course Specialization: Any Graduate but MBA/PGDM or equivalent in Operations/Supply Chain/Logistics / Engineering will be preferred
Salary: 2 – 8 Lacs Per Annum
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Interview Process: Telephonic (HR), Telephonic/ Face to face (Technical Round), Final Interview (Management)
- Candidate will be playing a major role in procurement, commercial and vendor development team.
- He will be involved in a range of activities like vendor development, finalizing vendor rates, coordinating with vendors for negotiations, contracts, terms negotiations etc.
- Candidate should have excellent experience in strategic sourcing, procurements, vendor negotiations, contracts etc.
- Strategic Sourcing – Market analysis, compare prices, collects baseline data.
- Evaluate, Analyse suppliers/ proposals – evaluate prospective suppliers, attend trade shows, online bidding, getting more vendors on board, manage RFP.
- Select carriers/vendors & execute contracts
- Negotiate – price, margins, credit terms, TAT’s
- Deliver post implementation compliance reporting.
- Vendor Management, vendor database updation
- Review and evaluate the performance of vendors
Skill Set Required:
- Good Negotiator, Competitive rates
- Price transparency
- Standardized auditable contracts
- Optimized carrier base
- Cost controls
- Timely procurement
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Ready to travel to penetrate the market
- Strong working knowledge in MS Office
- Good knowledge of contract language, terms and conditions
2 - 5 Years
2 - 8 LPA