Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Executive Sales Support Operations
About The company
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and our offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Website address: www.qaiglobal.com
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.E/B.tech
Probation/Training Period: 4 months
Salary: Rs. 1.5 LPA to Rs. 3 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the probation)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
-Multiple Face to face interviews
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Client servicing and customer relations including coordinating for the logistics of service delivery to addressing/engaging clients
- Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals.
- Gather market intelligence by online research and provide support to different teams as required.
- Supporting marketing team with various social media campaigns by posting, blogging etc.
- Engineering background will be preferred.
- Should have good research skills
- Good on MS office tools like Excel (Pivot Table, Vlook up, Pie Chart, etc) PowerPoint & Access
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Job Responsibilities: Executive - Sales Support/Operations
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT