Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Executive Sales Support
About The Company
Originally setup in Florida, USA, in 1980, QAI is today recognized as a leading global consulting and workforce development organization focusing on enhancing Operational Excellence in over 200 plus organizations spanning industry verticals like IT, BPO, Government/Public Sector, Telecom, BFSI, Automobile, Education and Pharmaceuticals through multi-faceted interventions which includes Advisory and Consulting, Training & Competency building and Assessments. QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few. QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals. Fast Facts: 160,000+ trained & 40,000+ certified globally | 150+ Instructor-led trainings | 2000+ Six Sigma Projects mentored | 250+ hrs of Online Learning curriculum | 11+ International Certifications | 150+ conferences. QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and our offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher
Salary: INR1.5 LPA to 3.0 LPA (Compensation may vary depending upon academic achievement, skills and competencies of the candidate)
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/14
Course Specialization: B.Tech /B.E
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Client servicing and customer relations including coordinating for the logistics of service delivery to addressing/engaging clients.
- Leads generation, tracking, follow-up etc.
- Database management.
- Collection of data for marketing activities from different sources like LinkedIn other online portals.
- Gather market intelligence by online research and provide support to different teams as required.
- Supporting marketing team with various social media campaigns by posting, blogging etc.
- Engineering background will be preferred.
- Should have good research skills.
- Good on MS office tools like Excel (Pivot Table, Vlook up, Pie Chart, etc) PowerPoint & Access.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Good computer skills.
- HR Round
- Business Round,
- Written Test
- Job Responsibilities: Executive Sales Support
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: KPO