About The company
QAI is a global workforce development and consulting organization addressing the educational and ‘Operational Excellence’ needs of information technology, information technology enabled and knowledge intensive organizations having a suite of products built over 30 years since inception, with clients in 30 Countries.
QAI operates from its offices in India, US, Singapore and China.
QAI Global Services (QGS), the consulting division of QAI, addresses Operational Excellence and helps organizations achieve Operational Excellence through deployment of best practices and processes in areas of Process Management, Quality Management, Innovation Management, Project Management, IT Service Management and others.
Website address: http://www.qaiglobalservices.com/
Job Profile: Executive - Sales Support
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA to INR 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Multiple Face to face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Supporting sales team for proposal preparation.
- Conduct primary and secondary research in order to generate and qualify market leads.
- Contacting the stakeholders at target organizations through email, telephone in order to get face to face meeting for the sales team.
- Maintaining the internal CRM tools updated with all the relevant information through various stages in the sales cycle.
- Assist sales team in responding to RFP/REQ’s.
- Working closely with legal and finance team for contract closures.
- Work with client relationship team to ensure timely delivery of services to the client.
- Reconcile all consulting/training related delivery activities and generate/report relevant reports on periodic basis.
- Liaison with the finance team and front end activities like invoice generation, tracking invoice delivery.
- Feedback collation and analysis post completion of a training/consulting engagement.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Good on MS office tools like Excel
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA