Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Executive - Sales Support
About The company
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and our offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Website address: www.qaiglobal.com
Job Profile: Executive - Sales Support
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: Fresher’s
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.4 LPA (Depending upon the performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Written Test
- Multiple Face to face Rounds
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Supporting sales team for proposal preparation.
- Conduct primary and secondary research in order to generate and qualify market leads.
- Contacting the stakeholders at target organizations through email, telephone in order to get face to face meeting for the sales team.
- Maintaining the internal CRM tools updated with all the relevant information through various stages in the sales cycle.
- Assist sales team in responding to RFP/REQ’s.
- Working closely with legal and finance team for contract closures.
- Work with client relationship team to ensure timely delivery of services to the client.
- Reconcile all consulting/training related delivery activities and generate/report relevant reports on periodic basis.
- Liaison with the finance team and front end activities like invoice generation, tracking invoice delivery.
- Feedback collation and analysis post completion of a training/consulting engagement.
- Excellent computer skills
- Job Responsibilities: Executive - Sales Support
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBE, MCA, MCM, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT