About The Company
QAI Global Services (QGS) provides advisory and consulting services for deployment of best practices and process improvement engagements in areas including Quality, Innovation, Project and Programme Management, IT Service Management, Testing and Service Excellence to name a few.
QAI Global Institute (QGI), the workforce development division of QAI engages with individuals inside organizations and with professional communities. The Institute, through learning design, training delivery, competency assessments, development and certifications enables career growth and equips individuals to help realize organizational goals.
QAI is currently servicing over 300 clients in over 35 countries and our offices are located in USA, India, China, and Singapore.
Salary: Rs.1.5 LPA to Rs.2.2 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Responsible for all client interaction related to service delivery
- Managing all operations related to client assignments right from the point a contract is signed to the completion of the implementation journey.
- Coordinating as per the activity plan and the dates, coordinating for course notes
- Keeping in touch with Finance for the purpose of Invoicing and collections
- Delivery of certificates
- Servicing Internal as well as External customers & managing complete logistics of an assignment
- Internal CRM management
- Ensuring timely updation of activity reports as required
- Coordinate for local travel of guests and speakers as required
- Manage Registrations and bookings on the day of the event
- Tracking and confirming nominations
- Should have ability to multitask and coordination skills
- Good on MS office tools like Excel (Pivot Table, Vlook up, Pie Chart, etc) PowerPoint & Access
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Good Computer Skills
- Verbal and Aptitude Assessment
- Work History and Case Study Round
- Final Interview Round
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A, Ph.D.
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 2.2 LPA